Monday, March 9, 2009

Bella Update!

Well today was the big shot day! Oh my I cried and Daddy had to hold her because mommy could not bear the pain! I know it was much harder on me that her- she was so over it in about 2 minutes! Anyways she did great! As for the caffeine we give her half a dose for 2 days then we take her off so that is Wonderful since I am convinced she hates it and it make her sick. As for the monitor one more month with her off the caffeine to see if she has any episodes then we can be rid of it. So overall good news and I feel so blessed to have such a preemie she sure is healthy even if I have to deal with cords a little longer! She weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces so she is growing like a weed. Still tiny and still in newborn clothes but huge to us! I will post the pictures when I get home tonight! Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I it so hard to see your little baby cry, but glad to hear Bella is doing well. Love you!

Valarie Daly said...

Hey Betsy, just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you. Our coputer crashed over a week ago and we still don't have it fixed. So my time on the pc is limited unless Bren lets me use his or Dan brings his home from the office. I miss you. I have had a very rough couple weeks. The Dr. didn't give us very encouraging news yesterday about my mom, so I've been trying to process that. Maybe we can talk this weekend, love to you all...

Anonymous said...

When is Bella going to come play with us again? I love her!!! I know this has been an all around rough week for you. It is very much magnified by the fact you just had Bella and would like to be with her and not at work! Hang in there. Know that I'm paraying for you and loving you and this too shall pass! Kisses to Bella.
-Gordona