Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bella's Nursery











I know my poor daughter is almost three months old and her nursery is just now complete! Remember she came EARLY I was not quite ready! Today Daddy and I got the last things hung on the walls and it is complete! Well still more things I would like to get but I am calling it good for now. I wanted to give her a "cowgirl room" in honor of her daddy but mommy's flare just could not stay away so we call it the RHINESTONE COWGIRL room! I love how it turned out and I am ready to move her in there as soon as we are off the monitor! Here are a few pictures of the little princess' room!

2 comments:

Kari said...

It is such a perfect combination of you and Josh! Very fun. I can't believe how many bows she has already:) (well I guess I can since she is your daughter)

Ticey said...

Fun, fun!!! I'm sure Miss Bella loves it!