Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Well josh and I have made a big decision. We actually made it about a month ago but I am just now posting! I have resigned from my job as a GM. Since returning from maternity leave the job I loved has been very difficult and i have been not so pleasant to be around being a hotel GM is a 24/7 365 days a year job and has really been wearing on me as a mom and wife. At first we thought there was no way we could live without my salary but we realized we were not trusting God the provider of it all in that decision. After much prayer and thought we knew it was the best decision for our family! I am going to continue to work somewhere and do something but I do not know what yet- I know everyone thinks we are crazy making this kind of decision in this kind of economy but we are being obedient and faithful knowing God will care for us and provide. Please pray for us and for the right door to be open for me and if anyone needs a great employee let me know I have a great resume! My last day at the hotel is tentatively May 1st so keep us in your prayers as we make this transition! Scary and exciting all at the same time!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you...we're struggling with the same thing. Keeping you in my prayers!

Kelly said...

I trust that God will honor your desire to put your family first! I know it's stressful at first, but I continued to be amazed at how God has provided for us. Keep your eyes open!

Valarie Daly said...

Thanks dor calling me Betsy. I will definitely be praying as you and Josh have made this decision for you to quit your job. I know it's scarey to think about financially, but GOD always promises to provide us with our needs. Trust, trust, trust my friend....I love ya lots!