Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good news- God is Good!!

Yesterday we called to do a download on Bella's monitor and we got some really good news! They told us that the Dr. had cancelled the order she no longer needed it! We are thrilled no more cords, no more beeps, no more sensors around her chest. I feel so blessed! She is a healthy beautiful little baby and we are proud parents! Just thought I would share the best news we have received in a long time! I know God is good and he has been and continues to be so faithful. I thought I would be nervous at night without it but she has slept so peacefully the last two nights I hardly think about it!

Thanks for praying with us and keep us in your prayers as big changes are coming to our family!

Love you all-

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That's wonderful news!

Kelly said...

Bets - she is such a doll baby! I'm so excited about your good news!

Valarie Daly said...

What great news! Sorry-still no home computer so I don't get to check my blogs to often! I am so rejoicing in the fact that she is no longer hooked to wires :-) She is so precious! I can't wait until I get to meet her! We had a difficult day on friday, we met with a hospice social worker. My dad agreed to let them help. I'm praying that he gets some relief and much needed rest and that my mom would cooperate with the help. I love ya and miss you!