Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to the BEST MOM in the WORLD!



My mom is the best mom in the world! I know everyone says that but I truly believe it is true! Mom you have been there for me through every stage of my life and I have appreciate it my whole life. You are smart, beautiful, caring, understanding, and a great example of the mom I hope to be for Bella. You have given me many gifts over the years but the greatest gift you gave me is teaching me to trust and love Jesus as my savior! I have so loved watching you be MiMi to the girls and Noah and Ryan but I have not truly appreciated it or loved it until Bella was born! I am so lucky to call you mom and Bella is truly blessed to call you MiMi. Thank you for loving me even with all my faults, thank you for all you have given me and my family, thank you for every memory and I look forward to MANY more! I love you with all my heart and Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy Jane! Why didn't you warn me so I could have had the tissue handy when I read this. I love you Betsy! Bella is a very blessed little girl to have you as her mother - as I am blessed to be your mother. You got lots of practice being the "world's greatest aunt" even before motherhood. I look forward to every little moment of the future as you and Bella grow together. I love you MUCH! Just keep your eyes focused on the Lord and He will give you wisdom - especially when you feel the least wise. Believe me - I've tested it many times over the last 30+ years and it's true! Love, Mom

Valarie Daly said...

First off,,,,BETSY JANE????? I never knew that was your name :-) How funny that moms always add our middle names!!!! What a beautiful tribute to your mom!!! She is very deserving...and should feel very loved and appreciated by your words.