Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm a BIG girl now!!!




OK so Bella made the big move last night! From her bassinet to her crib! She has been sleeping all night since about 10 weeks old but she has been right next to me in her bassinet. I have been talking for about 2 weeks that we need to move her to her crib because she has truly out grown the bassinet so last night was the night and she did GREAT! She slept so good probably because the poor thing had room to move! Mommy only got up 3 times to check on her and Daddy 1 time so now we can have our bedroom back and every one's happy! The picture is how she was when I went to get her this morning happy as can be as usual! The other picture is from Sunday I had a baby shower and did some shopping and when I came home this is how I found the two loves of my life! They both looked so cute and she looked so grown up!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

lucky you that she's sleeping through the night and has moved to her crib!!! She's such a big girl! ;-)

Unknown said...

Betsy,
It's Kelly, that used to work with your mom at Even Start. Bella is too adorable. I have to finish reading all your entries to catch up. Congratulations on your blessings! (Both husband and baby)

Valarie Daly said...

Wow-she is getting to be so big! I love her precious face! Brennen use to wake up all smiles like that! We still have no home pc so I am at the mercy of Dan when he brings home his laptop and I'm actually here and not at my parents! I love and miss you so much! Give my sweet Bella a big hug and kiss from Aunt Valarie! Have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!!!!!!!