Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July 2009!
















I know this is a little late but we had a great 4th of July! Bella was so cute in her dress that matched Gracie ( gotta love Old Navy for the 4th outfits!). We started the day with the family tradition of going to the Edmond 4th of July parade. I have been going for as long as I can remember so I of course had to take Bella! After the parade we headed to MiMi and Papa's for lunch and then home to pack we left for vacation Sunday the 5th! WE skipped the fireworks since Junebug goes to bed by 9pm and we had a long drive the next day! Hope everyone had a great day and feels as blessed as we do to live in America!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pics! I love the outfits and of course the head band! I have to meet that little pumpkin soon!

Kari said...

I love Bella's headbands they are adorable. Cute nickname "junebug". We have to catch up soon. Love you!

Valarie Daly said...

I love warching her grow even if it's thru blog photos and updates.. I miss you terribly. Hope all is going well with the Carter family. I'll talk to you soon, my mom goes to the neurologists tues afternoon, I will call you if we find anything new out.... Love ya so much!