Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8 Months!!!
















Bella turned 8 months on 8-23-09 and I am truly loving this stage of her life! She is so fun and happy and oh my goodness is she ever ACTIVE. She goes non stop already she is pretty mobile she is not fully crawling but she can most certainly move where she wants to go it is hilarious! She keeps me on my toes to say the least!!! I just cannot say enough about how happy and easy going she is, such a true joy! She loves pears, carrots, applesauce, cereal, and her bottles of course! She does not like the church nursery but we are working on that I think she has major attachment issues to her momma and Dada! She also loves to talk a true chatter box just like her momma! Well as you can tell we love our little Junebug and consider it pure joy and blessings to be the ones God trusted to raise her! Enjoy the pictures and thanks for sharing her life with us!

No comments: