Saturday, September 26, 2009

9 Months and Heelarious!











Miss Bella celebrated her 9 month birthday on 9-23-09! She is crawling everywhere, eating everything, and loving life! She is the happiest baby and we are so blessed! These pictures were taken last week her first time to wear her high heels. When we found out we were having a girl I saw these baby high heels on the today show and wanted them soooo bad. Josh forbids me to order them and I was not so thrilled about it. Then a couple of weeks later I got a package at my office with these high heels and a note that said " Mommy and Bella Daddy loves you both!" Yeah I cried! Well she wore them and I love them and she is just so cute in them! Thanks for sharing her with us!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Betsy - these are the cutest shoes ever! She is so adorable and soooo your daughter! You need a matching pair of shoes!

Brandi said...

ok how cute is that? seriously!

Can't believe I get to see you soon and meet and kiss on this sweet girl!!! whohoo!

love you
Bran

Unknown said...

Betsy,
Those shoes are adorable and so is Bella! I was just thinking about you when I heard Mary, Mary singing "I cried my last tear, yesterday" and how good things are stored up for the righteous. I thank God for the blessings of your family. I'm home now with our newest addition, baby Jeremiah, who was born October 5th. I'll post some pics on my blog soon. Kelly Ramsey