Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010!!!

I know I say this in almost every post but I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! Yesterday and Today I have been overwhelmed with emotions, thoughts,and excitement! A year ago yesterday we brought our precious baby home from the hospital and boy did the year begin and our lives change! She is an amazing gift a gift that has so reminded me of Mary this Christmas season. What she went through in the conditions to deliver the Savior of the World. She was not in a plush room at Lakeside Women's Hospital like me and I cannot imagine the pain, the love, the heartache knowing Jesus would die for us, it has given such new meaning to me on the sacrifice, the obedience, the faithfulness of a mother and father!
This year has been so full of change in our lives and through it all as I reflect back I am so amazed at how Jesus has provided for us, changed us, renewed our faith in Him and allowed us to Enjoy life along the way. To say we are blessed is such an understatement. In May of 2009 when we made the decision for me to leave my job as a hotel GM and stay home with Bella I had no idea how we would make it, then 2 weeks later for Josh to loose his job I was quite shaken in my Faith to say the least. Today I am in awe as I look back and not only see how HE provided but allowed us to be apart of so many great things in the midst of it all. Josh started college in August, I worked part time and recently Josh was given an amazing opportunity to have his dream job while still finishing school. Sure there have been sacrifices and changes but so manliness when I really think about it! As we close this year I am so grateful for my healthy family, all the material things I have, friendships, parents, sisters, grandparents but more than anything MY SAVIOR! As we start a new year I have my usual goal to loose weight and be healthy but more importantly I want to serve HIM more. Do more for the kingdom, make a difference, grow my faith and live each day in the comfort and joy the no matter what GOD IS IN CONTROL! HE is more than enough and oh so Faithful through the good times and the bad! SO for the first time in a long time I am anxious for 2010 waiting to see what God does next! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus I just can't THANK you enough! So Happy New Year ring it in big and expect God to do GREAT things in 2010 I know I am!!!!

No comments: