Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just some thoughts!!!

This will be a boring post but just some things I will want to remember! Tomorrow is our precious daughter's first birthday! I am overwhelmed with emotions, thoughts,concerns, prayers and most importantly a heart full of THANKFULNESS. I have many times complained about my poor little girl sharing a birthday so close to Christmas but this week in a quiet, soft way I have been reminder of what a Awesome birthday she almost shares. Christmas the birth of our savior the one behind it all! As most of you know Bella was born at 34 weeks and her first 12-24 hours were scary she was lifeless I vividly remember the amazing peace I felt knowing that Jesus was in control and taking care of HIS baby- yet that was MY baby and I longed to hold her and "fix" it. We couldn't all we could do was TRUST and PRAY and oh how Josh and I prayed and clung to each other,our family, and our savior. It really was one of the most precious times of our life. We spent a lot of time in that room and NICU at Lakeside Hospital and I will never forget the precious people who cared for our baby and us, our family and friends who made celebrating Christmas in the hospital so fun as it could be and the quiet tender moments Josh and I shared with that tiny baby girl we are trusted with. So as we celebrate Christmas this year I have a deeper, renewed, and better understanding of the sacrifice God made by sending his baby boy to earth to die for me. Tomorrow I am reminder of that as I hug our Bella a little tighter and kiss her probably 1 million times- she is an amazing gift that we have been given a gift we do not deserve. Just like that gift of salvation none of us deserve! Thank you Jesus for my healthy, loud,active, beautiful Bella and more importantly THANK YOU for your son!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

thanks for making me get all teary-eyed!!! Happy Birthday Bella!