Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Bunny Pic 2010


I struggle with the Easter Bunny because as a Christian Easter is such an important holiday! In my Bible Study on Monday our leader said something that has really resonated with me. She said how easy it is to relate to a baby being born in a manger on Christmas. but yet at Easter how hard it is to think about the brutal death Christ suffered for us and then rose again. Jesus died so I can have eternal life something I did nothing to deserve and when I think about that sacrifice and that HE would have done it even if it was only for me I am overwhelmed! I am a fun mom so yes I did take Bella to see the Easter Bunny, and the pic is adorable but my hope and prayer is that she knows the REAL meaning of Easter and lives her life to serve and love HIM! Be blessed and remember you have a Savior who died and rose again just for you!


Blessings!

No comments: