Thursday, March 4, 2010

UPDATE!!!!

Gracie and Bella in a crawling race!
Bella in her big girl car seat- Cow print in honor of her daddy!

Finally updating the blog! Been a crazy first of the year! We have moved from our home in Tecumseh to the 1300 acre farm Josh is managing! I love our new home it is beautiful on top of a hill with a beautiful view! I feel at home! I am loving my part time job doing the sales and marketing for Deer Springs Lodge which is adjacent to the farm so we both literally work where we live we feel so blessed! Bella will be 15 months old this month and I cannot believe how fun she is- busy and keeps me on my toes! She has such a sweet personality and a beautiful smile that will melt your heart! We are busy and life is crazy most days but we would not have it any other way! Just wanted to update for you 3 readers out there!

1 comment:

Valarie Daly said...

Look how cute Bella is. Love her car seat! Your new home sounds beautiful! So, do you not work at the library anymore??? I miss you dear friend! Everything is still busy, busy, busy here. Mom is still holding on. Know how much I love and miss you!