Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bella's BIG outing!











Saturday was a big day for our family! Bella had her first outing besides visits to the doctor she has pretty much been at home. Well yesterday we went to Gracie's basketball game and to my Muh's house for dinner with the family. WE had so much fun and I was so glad to actually get to show her off! She was so cute in her little dress and leggings and black shoes and of course a huge bow! The best part of a girl is getting to dress her! Last year we were able to make it to lots of Gracie's games and the girls volleyball games but this year things are different so Gracie was excited we got to see at least a little bit of her game and she scored 2 baskets- she is a natural I tell ya! Thanks mom and dad for the yummy dinner we love it! Here are a few pictures of the little one since the maybe 3 people that read this care about! Mom's eyes are closed as usually so that one is not that great but so cute of Bella and Gracie so I posted it!










Happy Sunday and Many Blessings to you all!





4 comments:

Ticey said...

So cute! LOVE the bow!!!

Kari said...

I love her outfit! It is fun dressing little girls. Congrats on Bella's first outing.

Brandi said...

I didn't even know you HAD a blog!!!

Love it! She is super cute and I LOVE that bow!!!

Love you,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Lots of people read it goober! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!!
Gordona