Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Big Day!!


Today was a big day in our house! Mommy went back to work! After being off for 9 weeks which in the hotel world is forever it was time! She had a good day and Bella had a good day at home too. I was a little teary but feel very blessed she gets to stay home with Josh's mom and not have to go to a germ infested day care! Here are some photos before I left this morning- don't worry mom is not pale she just had not but on her lip stick- I can just hear my mom telling me I need lipstick!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

That's so nice that your MIL will get to watch Bella! Welcome back to work!! ;-)

Kari said...

I am so glad that it went well for you! It is so great that family gets to watch little Bella. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and Bella that grandma get to watch her! My mom is doing the same thing for me - watching Cody and Madison while I work. I wouldn't want anyone else! And they are totally better for her than me anyways. :)