Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's with Daddy!











Bella loves Friday's because she gets to spend the whole day with her Daddy! I am so thankful for Josh and the dad he is to Bella he is WONDERFUL! He has been so hands on and willing to do whatever it takes many a nights since I have been back at work he has done the middle of the night feedings and let me sleep. Today he spent all day taking care of her and I feel so blessed as a wife and a mom! So thankful that he is apart of our lives and Bella has such a wonderful dad! As I know first hand there is nothing like a great relationship with both mom and dad! Here are a few fun photos of Bella and Daddy, as well as their cowboy boots ( are Bella's not the cutest things ever!)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

PRECIOUS! Love those boots on each other.

Love you,
Brandi

Kari said...

I love Bella's little boots. So sweet that Josh has such a big part in taking care of Bella. Love you!

Kelly said...

Lucy has those same boots! I love Bella's cute little hair bows. She is just beautiful!