Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!











Bella had a very big first Valentine's Day! In the morning she went shopping with Mommy and MiMi and to lunch. She was so good and loved being out and about in her stroller which by the way is the best stroller in the world love the Chicco brand. Thanks MiMi and Papa for the great travel system you gave us we are just know really getting to use it! In the evening she got to go to Miss Gordona's house and play with Lauren and Emily while Mommy and Daddy got to go on a dinner date! We barely knew how to act being away from her but we loved the time together. We are lucky girls to have such a great Valentine!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

So cute! I've said this before, but I LOVE the bows!!!!

Valarie Daly said...

I have finally had a second to get on the computer and catch up on some blogs!!! How cute is my little Bella!!! She is adorable in those outfits and matching hairbows!! I can't wait until I see her in her cowgirl boots! I've been busy between work, my parents, and family stuff!! Miss ya a bunch,,,give Bella a big kiss from Auntie Valarie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing her with us. I'd be sad if you were Bella hogs! We want her to come back soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I just showed the office girls... Cindy said Bella looks like Josh with a bow. We think you should put a bow on Josh and take a picture of them together!!! Hugs - chamber chics